yet another simple day for me
* a blackbird sat in the old apple tree and listened to me as I talked to it
* I discovered more frogs eggs in my pond
* I ate too many easter eggs
* I endured at least 8 hot flushes during today and drank about 6 cups of oat-straw tea to try and counteract them. not sure if it is working
* ate too many easter eggs
* I wondered what to blog about and even contemplated walking away from blogging because I have nothing to say
* and I ate too many easter eggs
tomorrow, I hope the mental blank has disappeared or is this fog part of my life now?
the fog of menopause when you call your husband and tell him that the air conditioning in the car is not working, so you drive up the road in the heat, with the windows down, trying to get cool and when you drive into the driveway, you realize you have had the heater on. is this what happens in the fog of menopause?