Pages

"She seemed to come suddenly upon happiness as if she had surprised a butterfly in the Winter woods"
(edith wharton)


Monday 12 July 2010

if I don't see you

at the moment, I am overwhelmed. with packing & renovating, cleaning & trying to stay sane amidst chaos.. burning lavender oil but no music because my iPod is down at Villa Maria

I wander around from room to room, trying to find a starting place.. overwhelmed with the mammoth task ahead of me, trying to keep Inglewood tidy so that my mind doesn't feel like a jumble sale... and I am tired. over whelmingly tired.. so if I don't visit.. you will know where to find me... amongst the boxes & tissue paper sound asleep.

[I am still blogging sporadically here.. and at Villa Maria as things get done.. but visiting even more sparsley. for this, I am sorry. *and I found my wedding ring, tucked under a little crevice in my lounge chair.]

15 comments:

Everydaythings said...

Dont worry we'll all still be visiting you at VM knwoing how busy you are I'm suprised youre posting in at all!!! enjoy the busy time srobyn they have a charm of their own too.

A bird in the hand said...

I knew you'd find your wedding ring!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled you found your wedding ring! Moving is overwhelming, but it will be so worth it in the end. Living between two places isn't easy either. You are doing a great job Robyn, magnificent under the circumstances when you consider that you are also helping your Mum move.I've moved so many times the sound of ripping gaffer tape sets my teeth on edge.

Imogen said...

Hurrah, ring found; this is good energy and good omen, and as I expected!
Go peacefully and be gentle with yourself in all this hard work...

Tracy said...

Take your time and don't stress over things. It will all get done in time. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm so glad you found your ring, that must be a great relieve !!!
Lots of luck with the packing !!!

Leanne said...

Thrilled for you that you found your ring.
keep on packing.

Janet said...

Moving is such an overwhelming thing to do. Just take your time, don't wear yourself out, and don't worry about visiting. I think we all understand what a busy time this is for you.

C said...

keep up the energy and spirits it will all work out eventually :) dont worry about visiting us we will still be here once your back to normal. Just do what you need to do and take some time out to smell the roses :) x x x hugs

Diva Kreszl said...

moving and packing can be such a dreadful experience but it is a great excuse to clean...so happy you found your ring!

Serena Lewis said...

Just remember to breathe slowly and take one step at a time. Work in small increments and, before you know it, you will make some headway in the packing.

I'm so glad you found your wedding ring! YAY!

Wendy said...

Oh, I hear you. I too walk from room to room but for a very different reason. My dear husband passed away just 10 days ago. I've lost my direction and just don't know what to do.

J C said...

Whew! I know you are overwhelmed, but it will be worth it when you get settled at Villa M. You will feel such satisfaction. xoxoxo

gma said...

You need to curl up among the boxes and tissue paper. I've seen you on FB carting out all of those fantastic collections of things.

Angela said...

Boy do I ever understand, my dear. Just remember, you will have time to rest again. And some of that time you may just have to take for yourself. Be gentle with yourself during all this and don't worry about anything but doing what you need to do. Much love.