Pages

"She seemed to come suddenly upon happiness as if she had surprised a butterfly in the Winter woods"
(edith wharton)


Friday 18 June 2010

PRAYER FOR THE GULF - Dr. Masaru Emoto - Prayer WORKS!!! Let's perform a Miracle!!

the following was taken from Godlike Productions, something I stumbled across while searching for info about the Gulf [I don't normally post things like this, but I feel so strongly about what I read.. we CAN do something.... [I think I might create some art for this]

'We do Know that prayer works and when 1 or more are joined it is stronger. May we use all the ways we can be helpful to help heal the earth and us.'

Dr. Masaru Emoto is the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things, his research revealed that water physically responds to emotions. Dr. Emoto did experiments where words like love and joy were written on bottles of water and other words like hate and anger were written on others. The bottles of water with kind words formed crystals while the bottles with angry words did not. What does it mean? I believe it means that rocks and trees... and even the water out at sea responds to our intentions...
Many people have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr. Emoto, himself, has proposed.

I am passing this request to people I believe may be willing to participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.
We are not powerless. We are powerful.

Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily...can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.We don't have to know how...we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any other power active in the Universe today.

Prayer for Gulf ~ A beautiful, meaningful prayer from Godlike Productions:

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the waters and all living creatures
in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, planktons,
corals, algae ... to ALL living creatures ... I am sorry.
Please forgive me. Thank you.
I Love You."

Please join me in often repeating this Healing Prayer by Dr. Emoto's.
Feel free to send it around the planet [post this on your own blog if you wish]. Lets take charge ... and do our own clean up.!

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Ah, I have seen that poem. It's lovely. Thank you for putting it out there for everyone.
Mary

J C said...

THANK YOU ROBYN!!! I have posted the prayer on my new blog. The Gulf is my back yard, and I am truly worried about the far-reaching effects of this greed inspired disaster. I know that our Mother Earth is crying. And praying. xoxoxoxo

Ruth said...

This is such a good idea, and much better than all that pointless anger.

gma said...

Robyn this is wonderful. I posted it at gemmashouse today...also saw that Judie had posted it as well. There is power in numbers.
xx

Tinker said...

This is beautiful, Robyn - I just saw it on Judie's blog. Thank you so much for spreading the word. I've read about Dr. Emoto before, but haven't visited the site in awhile. I'm so glad you shared this. Let the healing begin~xoxox

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, I love his work - his images of water crystals are incredible.

I'll put it on my blog too.
C
XX