Pages

"She seemed to come suddenly upon happiness as if she had surprised a butterfly in the Winter woods"
(edith wharton)


Tuesday 18 September 2007

grieving - a process... *that is the cycle of life ~ Daisy*

The grief counsellor is helping ~ although she is not your normal counsellor - this one uses breathwork and works with the angels as well ~ perfect for me..... the first session was wonderful and I was helped to understand my past life connections with Daisy. The counsellor has also helped me to find a way to 'live in the present moment' and helping me to heal my past - to love my inner child.. it will be a long process... baby steps and sometimes, it will seem as if I am back to step one......... I have been journalling every day for two weeks and finally I have realized or more, I have come to a decision that it is time for me, to "let Daisy go". It is not like I am going to forget her, it is just I know it is time to tuck her away in my special heart place for those who I will never forget.. a place where I know she is with me always.. I need to let her go, so that we can both move on to whatever journey is ahead of us...... I will still have my visits from her, in the little black bird that sits in my apple tree and sings for hours on end.. she will still whisper to my soul as I sit with the faeries, she will be with me in the moon and she will still chatter to me in my dreams..... I know there will be days when I miss her dreadfully ~ on these days, I will cry and journal.... knowing that by crying, I am healing. I feel so positive about this counselling, it is like a light bulb has gone on in my head... all the affirmations, oils, journalling, angel work, faery belief....and more are finally working. I have that bubble of excitement inside.. wonderful, wonderful.

Daisy and I talked often about alot of things and she was very attuned to the wheel of life, death and birth ~ here are some words from an email she sent me when her friend's husband died:~ * "my friend who has just been widowed, is valiantly striving to keep going, and have a normal routine to her life. She had taken herself off with her daughter for a shopping spree day, and had a great time. She said to me that she keeps thinking about Tony and knows he definitely would not want her to just lie in her room weeping and wailing. That is not too say occasionally, she says, she does not shed a tear, she does but gets on with her life, and is adjusting to living alone..... that is the cycle of life " *

so, I know my dear friend would not want me to be sitting sadly wishing she were here, she would want me to be out - discovering, experiencing and being happy....

Herbs for the grieving process
basil, lavender, marjoram, oregano, peppermint, rosemary, thyme

essential oils to help the grieving process
rose, frankincense





*~* I hope your day is filled with butterflies, magick, colour & fripperies! ~*~

No comments: