yesterday I closed Inglewood. I needed to gather my energies. My inner child is crying out for some comfort and I need to work on this.. I felt lost, desolate and truly soul weary. So I just closed the blog... but now.. after a few emails with friends, I know there are things that I must work through and I am going to do this here.. honestly.. funny that. Because yesterday I received an award for being Honest and I thank, from the bottom of my heart, LAOI for seeing that I am honest in my writings..
I don't usually accept awards for blogging.. for the simple reason that over the years.. I have felt left out when I didn't receive one (my inner child insecurity I think) and I hate passing them on in fear of leaving someone out and them feeling 'not good enough' to receive the award.. but now, because my inner child is hurting.. I am gonna grab this award and put it proudly on my blog - but I am not going to pass it on for those reasons I mentioned. I believe that each and every one of my friends here deserves this. we all write from our hearts and when we do that, we are being honest. well, that is my belief.
this is what the award said:
As honest bloggers we:
* Speak our truth from the heart and tell it like it is
* Share openly and honestly our true feelings without fear of judgement, Blame or shame.
* We write to share our achievements so others can also share our joy.
* We write about our bad times too, knowing that the love and support of others is around us and perhaps heal another’s pain in the process..
*We are human beings will real feelings and emotions and REFUSE to hide behind a mask.
* We dare to be different
* We are Free Spirits
* We realise that by spilling out, we lighten our load.
* We acknowledge our strengths and weaknesses and don't see them in terms of success or failure.
* We laugh together and cry together
* We are all following our own journey in our own unique way
* Above all else, we may lie on the floor, screaming and kicking, or feel like life is collapsing around us once in a while….but at the end of the day, we drag ourselves up, dust ourselves off and rise to fight another day.
For we are Warrior Women and we write not to please others, stroke our own egos or be judged, we blog because we care! Our blogs are our therapy, and through sharing SHIfT HAPPENS!