Pages

"She seemed to come suddenly upon happiness as if she had surprised a butterfly in the Winter woods"
(edith wharton)


Friday 7 August 2009

a touch of Full Moon in August

I woke yesterday with a head as Full as the Moon herself...there was a walk being organised in my mind.. but as the day went on, I knew that the walk would not happen.. so I did the next best thing.. I took a little stroll around my garden.. the purple of the violets called to me..bending over, I chose only 3 violets to adorn my altar.


French Cafe music playing in the background, I organised and sorted my kitchen... then a little nap in readiness for my massage that afternoon.

some buckwheat pasta with the last of my home-grown broccoli tossed in olive oil.. a little fetta cheese all sprinkled with cracked black pepper for dinner... and so to bed.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Per your last post, I would love to work thru the artist way if you did so online ...

Janet said...

That sounds like a very pleasant day and the pasta....YUM!

Wendy said...

Sounds like a good, restful day. I like the idea of a massage. Ummmm - taking care of you! Your violets are pretty floating in the vase. Home-grown broccoli, feta cheese - delicious!
Happy full moon. Hope your head clears soon.
Blessings.

Holly said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I spent the night with no moon in sight and prayed to Tara for my beloved Father in Law.

gma said...

Your dinner looks wonderful. Sometimes a stroll in the garden is better than a long ramble elsewhere. How wonderful, violets on your altar. We had a small ritual here.

Ravenoak said...

It sounds absolutely perfect Robyn.
XX

Rose said...

Looking lovely Miss*R! I particularly like the violets in the water.

Everydaythings said...

cant beleive it - I went for a bush walk yesterday and looked at the tiny violet wild flowers there!! yes the moon affects me too! glad you had a restful day.

Serena Lewis said...

i've been tending to sick kiddos all week so missed my full moon ceremony this month....i was feeling exhausted from lack of sleep. i did spare a few moments for contemplation though.

i hope you enjoyed your massage. dinner sounded delicious!