Pages

"She seemed to come suddenly upon happiness as if she had surprised a butterfly in the Winter woods"
(edith wharton)


Tuesday 23 December 2008

blogging without obligation, another award! and a little bit of 'christmas' from Inglewood.....

first of all.. blogging without obligation... right now, each and every one of us is busy, frazzled and some of us, near demented... I am trying to visit blogs but I may not get to visit all my friends.. so please don't think I have forgotten you.. I am just busy.. as well as getting ready for 'christmas', I also have to look after my garden in this summer heat & rain that alternates lately.. and I know every one of us is busy so if you can't get to visit.. that is ok. Don't stress. We will all catch up after the silliness is all over xoxo ....

Jamie gave me an award - I am so honoured that this wise woman chose my blog thankyou Jamie xo a blog award from the gorgeous Jamie - who to pass this on to? I am thinking.....

and last but not least, I will leave you with a couple of photos... more to come tomorrow, I hope. but for now, here is my token 'christmas' - 'tree' :-

I just cannot bear to even wrap in a yule tide theme.. so I searched for something summery & bright... lime green paper and brightly coloured ribbon.... and a card that simply says 'have a magickal Midsummer'..... most of my friends here, just don't get it.

8 comments:

Tori said...

Everyone is so busy lately, but it's understandable. It's just that time where no one has enough time. Have fun taking care of your garden. =)

I wouldn't be able to get in a Chirstmassy mood in the middle of summer, either! There used to be 'Christmas in July' specials on when I was little, but they were never as much fun to watch. Christmas has a certain feeling to it. For me, the cold weather helps spark that feeling.

Kim Campbell said...

you won my gift over at sorrow's! let me know what color you'd like!!
XOXO

Wendy said...

Congrats on the award. Love your tree. Wish it was summer here - But - the days are getting longer.
Have a wonderful Christmas

amelia said...

Love your tree Robyn. I'm in Toronto. Baby born 19th and I drove through the night to get here but made it.

Anonymous said...

All the best for the silly season Robyn - good to catch up with you this post, and may I say your garden in the previous post looks just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award too!

Genie Sea said...

Grats on the award! You need to be showered with them!

I adore your tree and your wrapping theme. :)

Happy holidays! See you when sanity is restored :)

Serena Lewis said...

I've been so busy too, Robyn.

Your 'token' tree is beautiful! I love the little birds ornaments ~

Your wrapping is delightful. :)